What is Peer to Peer Fundraising and How Missio™ can help?
One of the best ways to appeal for funds is through a strategy called peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising.
The secret of this method is, how nonprofits are able to share personal connections between friends, family, neighbors, and acquaintances to raise funds and awareness in an efficient, cost-effective way.
The peer-to-peer (P2P) technique of donation is one of the best ways to outreach the potential audience. This relatively new interaction method has developed along with social media and the rise of crowdfunding, with charitable groups applying this approach to their causes. By following up donors who are already involved with a nonprofit’s mission to get in touch with their friends and family, these organizations can grow their base for potential donations and raise outreach with less effort than is required for many traditional methodologies. Although the concept of peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising brings up some unique treat, it also offers access to hard-to-reach groups and can lead to a significant increase in donations.
Peer-to-peer fundraisers take a similar approach to crowdfunding sites such as Missio™ , where individuals and Non-Profits gather necessary finances by tying into social media and sharing the activity of contributors. By get into the prospective value of their Facebook friends, Twitter followers and other social media friends, these stakeholders do more than just make a contribution: they grow awareness of a nonprofit’s cause and motivate contributions from their friends and family. Method is specifically effective .
Peer to Peer (P2P) allows to create the most personalized approach possible. This approach allows the staff members to interact with fundraisers in person, and agrees them to invite friends & family to an event as well.
Missio™ provides additional and extremely important advantage of the peer-to-peer approach,
- Quick fundraising page setup that enables participants to be up and get donations in no time
- All personal fundraising pages, that are responsive and can be supported on all mobile platforms
- Supporters can easily share page via Facebook and Twitter, email, and even embed fundraising forms and real-time progress displays on their personal blog, website and Facebook page
- Simple tracking of offline donations provides a better view of results
- A campaign dashboard helps administrators to configure status bars and monitor overall progress in real time
- A Self-service center enables real-time updates, changes and emails, reduces support time
- Best Fundraising solution for Nonprofits and Individuals fundraisers.